Hello, there ! you might think why in the middle of may and not even summer yet, the decoration and themes for this post have some kind of Christmas mood to it. Well, that’s because it’s meat for Christmas post. (???) Well, this is throwback Thursday recipe after all. So, We hope you enjoy the recipe !
- Bread crumbs
- Your snack choice
- Cheddar cheese
- Food coloring
- Chilli powder
How to cook :
- Let’s prepare dry and wet ingredients. First, crush your choice of snack, slice and dice the cheddar cheese, then Mix it with bread crumbs
- In separate bowl mix flour, garlic powder, chili powder and black pepper, then mix some water until you’ve got the right consistency
- Now, time to coat the onion, start with the wet ingredients then the dry ingredients.
- Let it chill for atlas one hour
- And let it chill for one hour, it’s time for frying
- And Voila !
To company our onion rings, we just use mayonnaise mix with black pepper and chill powder, to taste. Enjoy !
Watch full video : Cheese onion rings video