Ahh.. Ginger bread, taste of holiday, don’t you think? Well, for me anything with ginger bread always remind me of end of the year mood, festive season and specially Christmas. I know we are not done with spring yet and summer still one month away. But, there’s nothing wrong to bring little bit of joy that can remind you of the festive season. And in this case for me Ginger bread.
This is old recipe that I repost and rewrite. Because, we just start this new blog. We (Me and my partner in-all-things-crazy) make this recipe for our friend birthday party around christmas last year.
- Ginger bread cookies
- Icing sugar
- Food coloring
How to cook :
- Crush and mix ginger bread cookies with milk, then add nutella
- Add cereal for extra crunch
- You can put it into freezer for about one hour, to let it set then shape it. Or you can start shape it into little bite size directly
- For the sauce, mix icing sugar and milk until you’ve got the right consistency, then you can add food coloring if you want
- Dip your bites into the sauce and let it freeze for one or two hours
- and Voila !
Watch full video : Nutella ginger soft bites video