When the sun is out and breeze spring wind come swiping in. It’s about lunch time and you kind of think something easy, but tasty. Well, how about making instant curry rice!
If you think that curry is not the most ideal menu that can represent spring. Let’ just face it, although it’s spring somehow this cold weather still manage to come to visit us. Honestly, I’m going to admit that actually I really enjoy the weathers, sometime it’s hot, sometime its little bit chill. And when it’s list;e bit chill curry rice, might be a good choice.
I love this instant recipe, because not only it’s easy and fast to make. Sometime it allow you to experiment with your recipe. For this, I was thinking to add mushroom, but I forgot.
- Instant curry sauce mix
- Cheddar cheese
- To taste : garlic powder, chili powder and black pepper
How to cook:
- Cook you rice first !
- Chopped your vegetables and cooked it for several minute
- While waiting for you veggies, now let’s prepare the egg. crack one egg into small bowl
- Season your egg with garlic powder, chili powder and black pepper, to taste, then whisk it.
- After you veggies are done, time to cook your egg
Now, you’re done with your veggies and egg, time to make the curry. I know it’s instant, but don’t get me wrong there’s a time when my curry start to become a soup. So, let’s take step by step, shall we.
- To avoiding your curry turning into a soup, I think start by pour about half a glass into your saucepan and add little bit amount of instant curry
- From there you can start adding between water and instant curry, depend on your taste
- After it all done, you’ve got the consistency that you want, now mix you vegetables into the saucepan
- Let it cook for several minute and time to serve !
- You can add cheddar cheese, to taste
Watch full cooking video : Instant ramen video