Spring and summer seams like always a good time to create ice cream recipes. But, honestly I think 360-plus-something day are the perfect day to create ice cream, no matter what the season is.
Not long ago my friend also my partner in this blog makes cereal milk and it was amazing! So, it’s inspire me to create cereal ice cream. Thankfully he is agree to make cereal ice cream with me (of course, who doesn’t love ice cream) Since this is our first time making ice cream I think we can do better. But, after tasting it, I think it was delicious and very tasty. But, I do recommend if you can add vanilla seed and vanilla extract, I think it would be amazing!.
- Whip Cream
- Condense Milk
- Salt & Sugar, to taste
Toast your cereal
How to cook :
- Toast you cereal for several minute, then add little bit of salt
- Now put your cereal aside, time to warm the cream in saucepan
- After you start seeing bubble on your cream, you can add your toasted cereal into the saucepan
- stir it for awhile then add little bit of sugar
- Let it chill in freezer for 30 minutes
- After 30 minute, now mix it with mixer, then let it chill again for 30 minute in freezer. then mix it again and mix it until it thicken
- Now, add your condense milk and let it mix for several minute
- Last one, freeze it over night
- and Voila !
Watch full video : Cereal ice cream video