Oh, Hello ! who doesn’t love instant ramen or macaroni and cheese. Both are totally comfort food, easy and enjoyable. So how about if you mix the two? it’s sound little bit to much, but trust me it’s delicious!
This is very simple and fun recipe. Because, for this recipe we try to make it little bit more healthy by adding broccoli, you can also add other things like mushroom and prawn just like any other macaroni and cheese recipe. Just depend how you like it.
- Instant ramen
- Cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Corned beef
How to cook :
- Cook the ramen noodle for several minute, then drain it and let it cool
- Cook you broccoli for several minute until it soften
- Then cook you corned beef
Now, let’s make the sauce! Although may be the title sound little bit fancy. But, basically the sauce is basic macaroni and cheese sauce.
- Pour milk into saucepan, then add some butter
- Stir it, until the butter is dissolve
- Add cheddar cheese (depend how much you like it)
- Add black pepper and garlic powder, then stir
- Let it cook for several minute
Now, time to combine everything and turn it into one of ultimate comfort food, when instant ramen meet macaroni and cheese!
- Add all your noodle and broccoli, then stir
- Place it on plate, then add your corned beef on top of it
- And Voila !
Watch full cooking video : Instant ramen video